Have you had a circumstance in your life that’s preventing you from buying a home ?
Have you been affected by a Short Sale, Divorce, Medical Collection, Bankruptcy, ect…we can help you and your family get back into home ownership today
At our initial home buyer interview, we create a view of your wants and needs and then develop a comprehensive strategy to find the homes to fulfill these. Improve your life now and enjoy the benefits of owning your home.
we can help!
We have the solution for all the problems and needs above.
- We are a Full-Service Real Estate Company that specializes in Rent-To-Own, Lease Purchase, Owner Financing and other Creative Financing Solutions.
- We will do an overall check on your situation, figure a budget and help go find you a home.
- We have excellent credit and financial counseling partners to help you buy your next home.
- If you have the commitment and the desire to improve your life for you and your family, then we have the tools, ability and commitment to help you obtain your goals.
how we work for buyers
Call and make an appointment with us. The initial meeting will be an online web meeting, where we will walk through the process.
- After you provide us information about yourself, you will go through a FREE consultation about your needs and budget requirements and learn about our program and how to be successful at it.
- Next, we’ll walk through the homes you have interest in and qualify for.
- When we find your new home, we’ll set up a paperwork signing appointment at the attorney’s office.
- After that meeting, you will get the keys to your new home!
- Your credit coach will have monthly or quarterly contacts with you updating the progress you are making on your situation. As you near the proper numbers in your credit and financial ratios for a mortgage you will start working with one of our preferred lenders.
- They will finalize the mortgage process and set up your closing date with you at which time you can fully enjoy the benefits and pride that come with owning your own home!
You must possess the desire to work hard to achieve home ownership, we have the tools you need to make it a reality.
How We Work for Sellers
If your considering renting out your home but really want to sell, this may be the right program for you.
- Call and make an appointment with us. The initial meeting will be an online web meeting, where we will walk through the process.
- We are a full-service real estate company and will list your property as you would expect from any other company.
- At the initial appointment at your home we;
– Walk through the home and give feedback on Listing readiness
– Measure the house
– Review the Survey
– Take Digital Pictures
– Plant the Yard Sign
– Attach the SUPRA Lockbox
– Complete the NC Association of Realtors required Listing Paperwork
– Review a Netsheet that will show you the net proceeds from multiple scenarios
– Review tax records and flood zone information
- When we get back to the office we;
– Enter the data into the MLS
– Add to Zillow, Trulia, Redfin ect.
– Add to Tourfactory.com
– Add to our website
- When we get an interested party in either the Purchase or Lease Purchase of the home, we will handle the negotiation, paperwork, inspections & closing of the home.
We always represent only the Sellers in our Listing Agreements.
questions about rent-to-own & lease purchase
There are 2 questions that I get every day…
Q. How does it work?
A. Rent-to-Own and Lease Purchase mean the same thing to me. Basically, you are renting a home and Buying the Right or Option to purchase the property, some time in the future, for a specified price. We’ll create a contract that allows you to rent a home and have the right to purchase the home in the future. The contract will also have all of the terms of the deal like Rent Amount, Repair of Property, Time frame, Monthly Credit, ect.
Q. How much does it cost ?
A. Every deal is different, typically an owner requires 4-5% of the Purchase Price as an Option Fee. This is 100% refundable at closing, if you purchase the property.
Fair-Way Realty and Mike Wenger started working with me a few years ago to get my children and I back in a home… after a devastating foreclosure. It probably took longer than Mike had expected because of our financial struggles but Mike never gave up on us and I am happy to say we are homeowners once again. Mike was honest and helpful with every step. I really don’t think we could have purchased this home without his assistance. I highly recommend Fair-Way Realty and Mike Wenger to guide you with integrity through the home buying process.Sara R.